Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tour Tuesday - PGA Store

One would think the field trips are only for school kids but when I was asked by my ladies golf league to join them in to a trip to the the new PGA golf store, it was a no brainer.  We all agreed we would go one day when everyone could make it.  We also agreed that we would park our car somewhere convenient and just take one car so it's easier to find parking.  Since one lady in our group has a really cool car that revs a little loud, we all agreed to take hers.
I believe it's a Mustang but not sure what model, but it is similar to the photo below.

Since all four of us are golfers, we would be checking clubs, outfits and of course accessories.  I checked their website and here's some of the items that I like but not necessarily buying.  As I am the only tennis player, I will be checking out this section as well.  I don't need anything but it's just nice to see what are new in equipment and outfits.

  Tour Edge Ladies 7pc LE Package Set, Silver/ BlueWilson Ladies Profile Package SetAsics Match Play 33 Women's Golf Shoe

We are all looking forward to our field trip to the store and of course riding this really cool car.  Hopefully we can find some great deals and not spend a lot at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment