Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whenever Wednesday - Random thoughts

Only one more day and the month of May ends.  What's so special about it? Nothing really that is why today is just some random thoughts about nothing, anything and everything.
  • whenever I see a clear blue sky - I just want to be out playing tennis or golf.
  • whenever it's a cloudy gloomy day - I just want to put my PJ's, curl up in bed and read a good book.
  • whenever I hear a song that reminds me of my son - I can't help but feel sad.
  • whenever I see some great deals on clothes - I immediately take a photo and send it to my daughter just in case she wants it.
  • whenever I am on the road and have to stop - I tend to check if the other cars are doing the California stop.
  • whenever I hear a child experiencing a tantrum - I try to listen to how the parent is dealing with it.
  • whenever our home phone rings - sometimes I try to guess who is calling.
  • whenever I have a craving for a particular food - I would ask Jeff if he would take me to a restaurant serving that particular food.
  • whenever I watch something scary which is not very often - I would have nightmares that same night.
  • whenever someone does anything for me or say nice things about me - I always make sure that I give thanks in person if possible, if not by telephone, email or snail mail.
Whenever, whatever, wherever, whichever, whoever,  just enjoy today and thank you for stopping by.
My blue sky

No comments:

Post a Comment