Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Discerning Shopper

With my BFF visiting, there's definitely some shopping but not doing the shop till we drop.  She is actually very relaxed and very easy going.  I took her to some of my favorite shops and was able to get some bargains and was surprised with the deals that she got.  What was funny that while we were at the mall, she made a comment that I walk very fast.  I told my husband and my MIL this and they both laugh, I am sure my daughter is saying whaaatttt??  After two days she said that I am a discerning shopper. She is also impressed with nail art kit especially my peculiar way of using mini dental tools for those intricate design

Yesterday we finally got the chance to do Just Dance 3 and I was surprised that she was able to keep up with all the dance moves.  This was her first time to do it and she got some stars on certain dance routines.  Since we both are not familiar with the Wii, we keep trying to change songs but ended up with either the same one or some songs we are not familiar with.  When we tried to do DA FUNK song, it resulted to her score being Creative and I was Wild.  After 45 minutes of sweat beads we decided to quit but look forward to another session for the next couple of days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment