Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Working Wednesday - Another busy day

Two days of volunteer and I am tired.  What's interesting is that I am so looking forward to my day off, like today.  I know that I cannot just sit and do nothing so here's my plan today.
  • Sew more aprons and shoe bags 
  • Bake Banana muffins
  • Cook Chicken Curry for my friend J and G.
  • Do some of my paper filing
  • Clean our CPBB
That should do for my day's work.  I might be able to squeeze in a nap in between all of the above.  Yesterday I sewed a different apron for Sylvia.  She is my MIL's friend/next door neighbor for over 45 years.  Her old apron was getting very old and tattered so she gave me some fabric to see if I can sew her a couple of new ones of this particular style.
Front
Back - this is a slip on type.
I am so glad I am retired because if I was working, I would not be able to do all of these fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment