Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Nummy November

The very first time I hear this word was from one of our friends. She was describing one of my latest dessert creation.  Sometimes she would use it also to describe the meals that I prepared when they come over for dinner.  Most of the people I know would say Yummy or delicious, but she is the only friend of mine that uses Nummy.  So this month I would like to post as much Nummy treats that I have made this year.  You might see some repeats but since it is just so nummy I was hoping you wouldn't mind seeing them again.  Please send me a quick message as to which treat is your favorite. 

Raspberry macarons

Pineapple coconut scones

Blueberry Lemon Scones

Leche Flan

Twice baked chocolate croissant

Puff pastry with chocolate filling and almond topping

Mini and regular butter pecan tarts

An assorted tray of nummy 

Brownie with cookies and cream topping


No comments:

Post a Comment