Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wedge Wednesday - My very own board

If you can remember a post that I did for one of our very talented neighbor who took woodworking after he retired.  I posted a few wooden trays he has made as well as our memory star.  Anyway, a few months ago I had asked him if he wouldn't mind making me a charcuterie board.  I sent him some photo just to give him an idea of what I wanted.  Of course I told him there was no time frame as to when I needed it.  Being patient is something I could do.  It has to do with being a mother, right.  Anyway this past weekend, I received an email from the wife telling me to check the hose box.  When I opened it, there it was, my very own charcuterie board that was hand made by her husband.  I love the shape, the color of the wood.  It kind reminds me of the sushi boat they have at some of the Japanese restaurant.  Anyway, I should feature it today because it is definitely an amazing wood working.  The best part is that he is just giving it to me to enjoy.  We are so blessed to have such amazing and wonderful neighbor.  

My very own charcuterie board.

A candle holder for a center piece for a dining table.

Serving tray if you want to surprise someone for breakfast in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment