Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Secret Saturday - Bargain hunters

Now that the weather is definitely getting a little cool for outdoor activities, there will be no
more garage sales on the weekend.  Luckily the last couple of times we had gone to check it out, we were able to get a couple of items that were very useful.  I think that as long as you only buy what you really need and not just buy to collect more stuff, then it's OK.  Sometimes when I find something I like or should I say we like, it might need a little touch up.  If an item requires more work than just a little then even if it is a bargain, we don't get it.  Here are some of the latest that we are adding to our home.

Jeff found this Corelle dishware set for our RV - $15 for 22 pieces.

The only touch up was the wooden part that's holding the tray - $2 only.

This vase was perfect for these flowers.  No scratches and the right color and only $1.

For now, I am using this candle until I get the proper size and color and scent.

These tea cups were such a great deal at $2 for the set. Now I have to find a tea pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment