Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Savory and Sweet Saturday - Does it make you hungry?

Can you believe that it is the end of the month?  Although we have been getting some warm weather, we all know that Fall has arrived because of the leaves changing.  I have a few photos to share but at the same time I have some recent food pictures that will make your mouth watery or maybe not, depends on what type of food would usually make you hungry. After seeing all the food pictures, I decided to post my Autumn photos for another post.

Oat honey nut bread - Jeff's 4th bread making hobby
Baked snapper with salsa on top, quinoa and brown rice with steamed sweet pea pods.


We stopped for lunch at a local restaurant in Enderby, BC during our Sunday drive.

Steamed lobster, shrimp and sausage boil with rice and peas.
On Wednesday night, I made some Almond Joy Cookies and for the first time, tried making the Impossible Coconut Rum Pie.  I forgot to take photos before I tasted a small slice of the pie.  Here's what it looks after.



No comments:

Post a Comment