Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Satiable Sunday - Very easy to be

We are both very easy going person and I think that is why get along very well.  Like the other day after dinner I asked Jeff if he could take me to the Nail Supply Store.  His response, "Sure".  I told him about this post that I am doing today is about being satisfied.
Not just satisfied but very easy to please.  Kinda like me, he said, it doesn't take much to make me happy.  Easy, happy and satisfied.  What more could you ask in life.  As I try to finish this post, he is waiting patiently for me because, it's almost time for my evening shot.
Wait, I said, just a few more lines and so I guess, that's all for now.  Maybe I need to add
some photos and maybe a song. 

My fruits and veggies collection.

See how happy Jeff was when I took him for dinner to his favorite restaurant the day before Father's day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment