Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Melting Monday- My new favorite cookies

Cookies are not one of my favorite things to bake.  I have to admit that I am not really fond of baking cookies.  Making other types of sweets such as sweet bread, easy cake, different types of bars or even pies or flan, these I can do without hesitation.  Until a few weeks ago when I saw this recipe of Lace Cookies on Pinterest.  I read the ingredients and the instructions, I thought for a while and then went to the kitchen and started making it.  The only thing I added were chopped pecans because I love anything with nuts.  It is crispy and chewy and just an awesome cookies.  Last night I made another batch and this time it was even better than the first time.  Jeff suggests that I drop smaller portions because they seem to really spread when they are in the oven.  Some of the shapes became a little square instead of round, but the taste is still the same.  Yummy, yummy,yummy, that's all I can say.



No comments:

Post a Comment