Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Trying Thursday - Flowers survival

Our next door neighbor gave me a beautiful ORCHID flower plant for my birthday.  All I can think of is how I am going to try and keep it alive.  It's so beautiful and I am afraid that I am not going to be able to care for it.  She told me to keep it in an area where there's a bit of sun, not direct sun.  Then she said, only water once a week.  As you know I have one plant that has survived for three years.  But an Orchid is such a delicate plant with an amazing flowers.
Maybe I can give Jeff the responsibility of caring for this new addition.  I will keep my readers posted on how it is surviving.  A couple of months ago we bought a really nice Hydrangia.  So far the squirrels have not snacked on it.  It's actually surviving in our backyard.  I noticed this morning when I was checking some of Jeff's plants, there are some flowers and some growth on the squash.  We hope that they too will survive and not get munched on by the squirrels.




No comments:

Post a Comment