Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Watchful Wednesday - Our surroundings

With all the recent health crisis, one might want to just live in a bubble.  But we know that is not possible.  I recently had another Flu shot which means in another week there is a good chance that I will get another Flu.  One would think that after each and every year I get the shot, I am protected.  My doctor recommends that I get it due to my health conditions.  Hopefully this year it's not going to be the same.  And with the Ebola scare, people are starting to reconsider their travel plans, even if they are not going to these special countries.  We can prevent some of the health concerns and avoid places that might have certain diseases, but we truly cannot prevent other illnesses.  All we can do is be aware of what's out there, what preventative care we can take, and try to live a healthy life style whatever that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment