Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving USA

This is my third USA thanksgiving and we are not cooking.  Why? Because Jeff would rather work on the yard than spend the day cooking the turkey and all it's trimmings.  Because for me it seems like so much work for only three people.  Because we did not want my MIL to do all the work either as she has been doing them for a very long time for her family.  That is why this year, Jeff decided to order everything from Boston Market.  The package was for 4 to 6 people and it includes the following:
  • one turkey breast
  • vegetable stuffing
  • dinner role
  • mashed potatoes
  • gravy
  • dessert - we will decide when we pick up the above
  • cranberry/pomegranate sauce not included as I'm the only one who likes it so I made the sauce myself.
It's similar to this photo except we did not get the corn and pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment