Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Trying out new recipes

What do you do when you have no idea on what you will make for dinner? Most of the time I will take out some type of meat, either chicken, pork or beef from the freezer.  Then I would be checking out what is in our vegetable crisper.  That's when I discovered that I had a bunch of parsley.  What am I going to do with that?  Then I recall watching one food network show while they make chimichurri sauce.  I am sure you already know what happens next.  When Jeff got home he asked what's for dinner so I showed him.  He's reaction - ooh that's really green!  Dinner that night was great and I mixed some more green salad.  It was a very hot day so I thought it would be nice to have really cool drinks.

Spicy Caesar for me and Margarita for Jeff

Chimichurri chiken
My daughter recently ask me to check out something new that she wants to try out.  It's apparently being sold at Safeway.  It was called Justin Butter and it comes in 4 different style.  At first I thought it was another Justin Bieber product.  Unfortunately I have not found them instead I found this kind sold at a local store called Lunardi's.  I hope that she will love them when she tries all four of them.

These packages are small and great for work - that is if you have breakfast at work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment