Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Maybe Monday - Meal Planning

A few pounds gained after our cruise made me think about planning our meal.  If you remember about a month ago, my daughter gave me this Menu Planning Pad which I have placed in front of our fridge.  Now that we are going back to eating healthy, I will be planning our dinner meals.  Since Jeff makes his own breakfast during the week and eats lunch at their very nice cafeteria at work, dinner is the only meal I have to cook.  While looking for a piece of paper for my daughter, I saw a poster of the Canada's Food Guide which I got at the Diabetes Center in Mississauga.  Now I have that posted as well and will be following it for our meal planning.  I will be using some of the recipe that I already know by heart but will start looking for new ones.  Jeff suggested to just do at least two weeks of a variety of menu and then we will just repeat it again.  After a month we can see if we actually lose weight and then I can add or subtract some of the menu.  Of course we are still going to do whatever exercise we want.  For me, I will continue with tennis, golf and of course the Just Dance 3Maybe I can share with you these two week planned meals once I have finalized them. I would like to try them first before posting them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment