Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wishes Wednesday - One wish came true

It has been almost 1.5 years since I moved in with Jeff.  The house has an older metal mail box painted in black.  One day I told Jeff that someday it would be nice to either buy a new one or maybe he can make me one since he is very talented with his woodwork.  A couple of weekends ago, he was in the garage cutting some wood for the fireplace mantle.  That's when I had the idea that this will be a good time to see if my wish will come true.  I ask him if we have enough wood to make a small mail box.  He told me to design it and give him the measurement since he has his table saw out and ready to go.  Half an hour later he showed me the mail box and he told me to paint it with a white primer first and then gloss later.  The design of the mail box was my idea but the rough part was Jeff's work and the finishing touch was mine.  I bet you can't hardly wait to see the result.  Everyone, please welcome our new and improved mail box.
CPBB mail box

In case you are joining my 7777 contest and wishing that your entry might win, remember you have to submit all the answers to 7 questions. There are only three more questions left.
 
Q#5     WHAT WOULD BE THE ONE THING YOU COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT AND WHY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment